Compassionate, Aggressive Representation from a Doraville Personal Injury Attorney
The days following an accident that causes personal injuries can pass in a blur. Emotional trauma, physical pain, hospitalization and many other issues often place an enormous burden on those who are ultimately victims of someone else’s negligence.
If you’ve suffered a personal injury due to an accident and you don’t have a Doraville personal injury attorney, you’re likely asking questions like the following:
- Will I be compensated for my bills, pain and suffering?
- Will the amount of compensation that I receive be enough to cover lost income, necessary medical care and even out-of-pocket expenses incurred as a result of the accident?
- Am I entitled to receive compensation for the stress, mental anguish or other trauma I've experienced due to this incident?
- Can I negotiate with an insurance company if the settlement they offer is too low?
- What if a family member died as a result of someone’s negligence? Is there any compensation in the event of a wrongful death?
Finding the answers to these questions and understanding how they apply to your circumstances does not have to be difficult or feel overwhelming with help from a Doraville personal injury attorney.
Why Hire a Doraville Personal Injury Lawyer?
Each step that you take after a personal injury occurs could affect the amount of compensation you receive. These steps could include decisions like whether you seek medical care, when you seek medical care, if you deny assistance at the scene of the accident, what you say to an insurance provider when they contact you for a statement about the accident and many other actions. While these decisions may not be indicative of the seriousness or overall impact of your injuries, they might be used by an insurance company as evidence that your claim does not merit much or any financial compensation.
Working with an experienced Doraville personal injury attorney is the best way to protect your interests from the moment after an accident occurs. At G. Briceno and Associates, our mission as your Doraville personal injury attorney is to provide compassionate partnership and aggressive representation to secure the compensation you deserve.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Other premises liability cases
- Dangerous and defective products
- Wrongful death
- Workers' Compensation